Many of our members have already discovered the benefits of working with a personal trainer. From designing a customized workout plan to providing ongoing motivation and support, personal trainers are dedicated to helping you achieve your specific fitness goals. Every member receives a complimentary one hour fitness assessment with our training staff.
5 Good Reasons to have a Personal Trainer
- Mix It Up with Cross Training. Trainers use a variety of effective workouts based upon your specific goals
- Teaching vs. Showing. Instead of only showing you how to use exercise machines, a trainer will teach you principles of exercise that will stay with you for the rest of your life
- Set-A-Pace.Through professional guidance, trainers will teach you what pace and intensity level is required to get into great shape
- Turn Weaknesses Into Strengths.Trainers have the opportunity to see where your weaknesses and strengths are, to develop a program specific to your needs
- Accountability.Trainers provide necessary accountability and motivation to maximize results